Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here's another Group Purchase I worked out with Rick. Post here if you would be interested in this package deal so we can see if it warrent a GP.
*Again This Is To Gauge Interest and NOT an Offical GP Yet!*

S.E. Slip Fit Mufflers(65030-02) and Billet Clamps(65271-03) $477.00 SHIPPED!

From H-D Website;
SCREAMIN’ EAGLE® PRO SLIP-FIT MUFFLER KIT FOR VRSC MODELS
These mufflers look like stock, but that’s where the similarity ends. New internals add horsepower and a deeper rumble. The mufflers have a “Screamin’ Eagle” script and larger exits to show the race competition you mean business. Requires ECM recalibration. For race application only.
65030-02 Fits ’02-later VRSC models. MSRP $499.95

Chrome Billet Muffler Clamp Kit
Fits all '02-later VRSC models equipped with Original Equipment mufflers or Screamin' Eagle Slip-Fit Mufflers P/N 65030-02. Will not fit with 16 Gauge Double Barrel Exhaust P/N 64798-02.
65271-03 MSRP $99.95

Attachments

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
David that is my exact setup right now and a very good price for the package. I just picked up a set of the clamps Saturday from Lee wood and really like the way it cleans up the exhaust.

Max

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Max said:
David that is my exact setup right now and a very good price for the package. I just picked up a set of the clamps Saturday from Lee wood and really like the way it cleans up the exhaust.

Max
I just picked up my set there the weekend before, Lucky for you they restocked because i got the only set at the time.

·
Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
Clamps only for the right price 99.00 is a little high

·
Registered Confuser
828 Posts
Check Hales on line. They show them for $79.96. Ive never bought from them, but they always have good prices.

·
Speed Freak
88 Posts
I might be interested in both. Well, I AM interested but it is not completely up to me...

edit: OK, I'll take set of the clamps if this goes down. :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Like everyone else...I'd be interested in clamps only. I've had my V-modded SEs for a while now.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts