Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
own an 07 DX...i just installed rineharts 2:2, PCIII and SE filter...while installing the filter i noticed some residue in the airbox...just thinking it was oil from the foam seal on the bottom of the stock filter...didn't pay any much thought of it....put it all together...rode it today and it ran fine...then my bike stalled 2 times today(one after a quick acceleration and the other after a decel with the clutch engaged for a turn)....smelled gas generally around the lower left side of the motor....checked the oil...smelled much like gas....then decided to check the airbox( a little more residue... and then looked down to the valves....my right side on both cylinders were covered in grime .....What might i be looking at?
This is my 2nd HD...fist one was an 03 lowrider (Carb)...no issues...i'm learning as quickly as i can within my limits on this new bike I'm no motorhead so any info/advice will be greatly appreciated...(i have about 1300 miles on it and it was serviced at the HD shop...they said everything was fine....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts