Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into my local dealer today-they have 2 destroyers, both of them have been raced, and according to Tony Salter, a racer (any of you guys heard of him ?)/salesman there one of them was ridden by Tonglet during a season. heard one of them run-wow. anyway, I am too 'starry-eyed' when it comes to the destroyers, so I thought I would throw this info out to y'all who know way more about them.

http://www.neworleansh-d.com/new/Ha...on-V-Rod-a4843bbd0a0a006400f220978d5d09fc.htm

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So why didn't you ask "How Much"?

Maybe there is a "Blue Light Special" on and a special "2 fer" price.... :D :D
I did, followed by me giving him a 'dose of reality'-mainly from info gained from this forum, I actually sounded like I knew what I was talking about...'make an offer' was what followed.

I see that you can schedule a test ride....
my 'balls' would far outreach my ability, so I'm glad I didn't know I could take a test ride:ride::sinister:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'd like to see Lou and ncvrodracer show up down there and stage the bikes in the parking lot for a very brief 1/4 mile ride.

:biker: :biker: :spank: :spank:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
If those are bikes that LE ran I'd like the maps from them. Those bike usually hauled a$$ after Gary tuned them. Yes I know you have to run a stock map in the AHDRA now, but you don't up here. :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
If those are bikes that LE ran I'd like the maps from them. Those bike usually hauled a$$ after Gary tuned them. Yes I know you have to run a stock map in the AHDRA now, but you don't up here. :)
Pat:

Sorry YOU have to buy both bikes and give me one if you want the maps. :D :D

·
Muscle Man
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pat:

hey! don't forget the messenger when the handouts start :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
smoked the clutch on the dyno today, lucky it did, stripped it down and the clutch hub was cracked, done about 12 runs from new, putting out OK numbers

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Pat:

Thats not true at all, you can give me one.. Jerry already has one and should not be so stingy......:hidesbeh:And in the new destroyer class I thank it's run what you brung....

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I'dlike to see Lou and ncvrodracer show up down there and stage the bikes in the parking lot for a very brief 1/4 mile ride.

:biker: :biker: :spank: :spank:

Now that would be fun:moped::moped:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts