Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check them out - nothing amazing, but good to see new stuff is coming out all the time.

From what I can tell, the hardware for the luggage rack and fender base plate is new, the turn signal relocation kit (which you can buy cheaper from Steve or Joe), and the new barbed wire paint set are all new. That paint set would look good on a "B".

http://www.harley-davidson.com/brow...4302491559&bmUID=1078332652006&bmLocale=en_US

Update - I think the studded grips are new too.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks Craig. The Turn Signal Relocation Kit from HD is different compared to the one from Drag Specialties (that Steve/Joe sell), it doesn't require to replace the triple tree pinch bolts. Instead it's a couple of clamps that wrap around the tubes. Looks very similar to the hardware that comes with windshields. I wonder if wires are routed better (less visible) with the HD kit.

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right V-Man, I initially didn't notice that about the relocation kit. I would be curious as well to see how the wiring works. I can't imagine it hiding it any better though because the wiring on a stock turn signal comes out behind the bolt - not inside the mounting bolt. Therefore, not sure how you could run the wiring internally. It sure would be nice though cuz I would love to hide my wires!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts