Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In June I decided to buy Earfuze earphones. Followed the instructions and plugged them in and all worked well. I would have to say that I have at the most used them 5 times from June till last week. So Friday morning I decided to go listen to the radio. Plugged the earpiece into the Ultra and Noticed that the left ear piece was getting hot. Unplugged the earphones from the Ultra and then reinserted. I noticed that the right earplug was louder than the left which to me is completely backward because the hearing in my right ear is shot from 40 some years as a musician. So, Friday after work I go to the earfuze web site and call the number that is given. All I get is the mailbox is full and you can't leave a message. OK so I figure that I will leave an email asking for some help. Well......nothing. So Tuesday when I got home from work, I thought that I would see if some one answers the phone. I get Aaron. Well he stonewalled me at every turn. I explained the problem and he could have not been less interested in helping me. He asked if I had my invoice and I said that I don’t think so. So, of course he says that he can’t help me. I give him my name and address so he should have some record of it. So I say well I am not looking for anything for free and I just want him to look at it and I it was defective then replace them. So he hesitates then quickly rambles of the address in a disingenuous way probably knowing that I wasn’t ready to write it down. All the while I was looking for the invoice. And I find it. So I tell Aaron. Silence. I say hello.......He finally says, email the invoice number and I will get back to you with a return authorization number. Still waiting. I think Aaron is full of SH*T. I have been in business my whole life and the corner stone of my business is customer service. His bull is what ruins business and people should know about it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts