Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped Corbin an email/product request.

Any plans to add a vrscf seat to your wonderful line-up of vrod seats? The stock seat is rock hard and could really use a gel pad... Not to mention the small riser part of the seat could use a gel pad also... Thanks Mike Walker

reply:Oct. 4,2010

thanks for asking, as of right now nothing yet. But I will pass on your request. But how close are you to Hollister, Ca? We can custom make one but we would need to have both you and your bike in the shop in Hollister to make the seat.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.

update:Oct. 5,2010

just got a up date, we are going to be making a seat, in the very near future, keep checking our web
www.corbin.com.

·
Flat Broke
277 Posts
Hi,
we don't have a seat yet for the muscle. R & D is working on it, should be ready in about a month.

At 08:39 AM 10/8/2010, you wrote:

Do you sell a seat replacement for the VRSCF model? Driver and Passenger?

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:01 PM

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
we don't have a seat yet for the muscle. R & D is working on it, should be ready in about a month.

At 08:39 AM 10/8/2010, you wrote:

Do you sell a seat replacement for the VRSCF model? Driver and Passenger?

Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:01 PM
Gotta love more options...
Nice maybe just in time for christmas...
Is there a website link? I tried searching R&D with no luck...

·
Flat Broke
277 Posts
http://www.corbin.com/new/mrequest.shtml

That is the form I used for my request. They emailed me asking details and the response to my question is what I posted. I may just have to drive down there and have them fab me one.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Gotta love more options...
Nice maybe just in time for christmas...
Is there a website link? I tried searching R&D with no luck...
Um, pretty sure R&D means RESEARCH AND DEVELOPEMENT. :moon:

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
A buddy of mine sent his seat out to someone and they reworked it some how. I will check and see an get some info. Jim

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I find the seat comfortable. The xr1200, now thats a braindead design, talk about uncomfortable. Absolutely rediculas.
i also find the muscle seat reasonably comfortable. the seat on the XR1200 is a brick. storz do a seat for the XR but i hav'nt tried it.

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gotta say it looks plush...not so sure I like the one piece seat though and it looks like it actually locks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Gotta say it looks plush...not so sure I like the one piece seat though and it looks like it actually locks.
Gotta say it looks SHIT!...it doesn't look right on the muscle at all. Funny thing is, I have no issues with the stock seat, and think a one piece banana seat would actually fail to keep you on the bike when you hammer the throttle like the stock seat does.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That looks utter wank!
Totally spoilt the lines/look of the bike. Im sure my OH would like the comfort side of tho...but sod that.

·
Registered
375 Posts
YUCK... I like Corbin seats in general, but I think they really missed the mark with this one!

How disappointing!

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
No joke...I'm glad they're trying.... but the back edge of the passenger area is just hideous! Looks comfy as all get-out, though! If they'd taper that back edge some I think it would clean it up a lot.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Seat

Not Muscle edgy enough. Looks comfy

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
No joke...I'm glad they're trying.... but the back edge of the passenger area is just hideous! Looks comfy as all get-out, though! If they'd taper that back edge some I think it would clean it up a lot.
:them:

·
Jeff
283 Posts
:them:

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
If Corbin would adjust the rear of it and make it blend into the lines of the bike, I'd buy one right now, before I even take delivery of my bike. I plan on putting some MILES on my F and one of the first mods will probably be a comfy seat.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts