Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim is well on his way to FL to pick up my new SE. Never should have let the first one get away!!!!! Oh well, I guess that means new/different mods!

Tammy

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
You go Girl!:notworth:

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
can ya'll give my wife some lessons?

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
if i had done more research before just jumping in and buying my bike.. i would have had an SE.. i love the red ones..

glad to see you came back to your senses LOL i cant wait to see it

·
Premium Member
895 Posts
if i had done more research before just jumping in and buying my bike.. i would have had an SE.. i love the red ones..
Same here. Las Vegas had 1... the orange/red on those bikes are just unbelievable..... think it was a 05. BEAUTIFUL!!! I was trying give up a kidney plus my bike for this one. Couldnt get it done in time. Wanted 12.5/13k for it if I remember right. Could've eatin off of any place on that bike! Man that thang was a beauty!! :sad:

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Way to go Tam! I see Jim getting spanked at the track after you're done with it. (HINT: Go to a 1402 motor HEHEHEHEH!)

·
JeffC 1/2 to 300mph!
5,733 Posts
and you sent Jim to go get it????

Look forward to seeing what gets done by next year to it.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
He's not going to spend a few extra days in Florida is he? :)

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
Welcome back to the fold Tam!!! I love the SE models too!

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Congratulations! Completely different animal. SE's are just flat awesome! Post up some pictures when he gets home. Joe

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Congrats Tammy. :thumb:
Looks like you'll be on your new ride for Starved Rock :jeannie:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
SWEET!!! i cant wait for it to vacation this winter in my garage. LOL Just kidding love yea Tami

1 - 20 of 35 Posts