Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Not me" True story

Have a friend that was out drivnin a sunny afternoon. When driving a while he got needs to take out watering hose. He pull over to side and had such a rush that he hold bike with one hand and other was on the water hose:)
After some seconds a car with some nice ladys drove past and thought he look sweet. Ladys push horn and driver look back and lost his balance and fell on bike and water hose went into ex-haust and he start screaming of pain and could not get up. ladys got real laugter and he had to seek care:)

Sweden bikers:)

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Nice!
"Nurse, can you rub some ointment on my sores?":D

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
I'd hate to walk into an ER to tell the receptionist that I had burnt my thing on my motorcycle exhaust pipe. Oh, the humility!

The worse part is going to be the healing of the scab..."Think fat-chicks, fat-chicks, fat-chicks..."

·
Trouble Maker
1,078 Posts
I knew of someone using Hercaliner do it yourself bedliner. Had it on his hands when he went to take a leak and ended up getting it on his self. Now how do you go about removing do it yourself bedliner from your manhood?... Lol

·
Registered
878 Posts
thats ridiculous, my package hurts just thinking about it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
"not me" true story

have a friend that was out drivnin a sunny afternoon. When driving a while he got needs to take out watering hose. He pull over to side and had such a rush that he hold bike with one hand and other was on the water hose:)
after some seconds a car with some nice ladys drove past and thought he look sweet. Ladys push horn and driver look back and lost his balance and fell on bike and water hose went into ex-haust and he start screaming of pain and could not get up. Ladys got real laugter and he had to seek care:)

sweden bikers:)
ouch!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts