Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out this afternoon prowling about on the DX.....I should have be been washing it after all the rain and it is dirty.....but I was not, I was enjoying the nice Sunday afternoon. I was in the Galleria area of Houston on a busy 8 lane street and the light turned red. I came to a stop at the intersection stop bar. Heard commotion in the lane to my right and the dude in the Accord cage was stomping the brake and looking at the DX at the same time. He almost ran the red light.....My riding buddy on his AW was laughing his a$$ off at the cage dude.....some cagers are so damn hilarious.......Just glad he stopped straight. I could not imagine his story to the cop if he had run the light....."Gee officer the DX made me do it!!" :spank: Another story from the dark side......:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hillarious! Its amazing that some people manage to keep thier beasts(cars/trucks) on the road when we ride by them....I mean,sheesh, take a quick glance and look back at where you are driving to...dont stare for 10 seconds straight and cause and accident!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts