1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
10,801 Posts
Seeboss does great work. I like them too!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had $1200 to blow and that was a black base coat I'd be all over it. Is it a company or one man operation?

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Well somebody will win it I guess. I thought that I did, until it kicked back reserve not met. I think He needs to read his own listing, at the bottom it states that there is no reserve.

THE FINE PRINT: E-mail seller with questions prior to bidding. Buy it now for $1,295 and receive FREE INSURED SHIPPING. This auction is a no reserve auction. Regular auction winner pays a flat shipping & handling charge of $50. Shipping charges are for continental United States and Canada only - usually via USPS Priority Mail. Other international buyers pay a flat $100 shipping whether you wait for the auction to end or you buy it now. Ohio residents must pay sales tax. Please note: I will not send this set to an UNCONFIRMED address (no exceptions). Shipments are usually sent on Wednesdays or Fridays following end of auction provided payment is made and clears by then. This set does not include bolts, bushings, grommets or other attachment hardware. This set, as with any custom painted set, or factory painted set for that matter, is not without its extremely minor imperfections. These imperfections are extremely subtle and are difficult to notice without a trained eye.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Shouldn't this be posted in the eBay Auction Links Section and not here?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts