Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dj, Vrodder
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to set up the VMODS with a Vance and Hines Fuel Pak and have it run well? Has anyone run like this? Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
After a long ordeal with trying to get the race fueler tuned in properly and dealing with an incompetent dealership I decided to go with the V & H Fuel Pack which was referred to be by another dealership. They did the install and the setup of the Fuel Pack so I actually do not know the settings that were used. They mounted it under the rear of the seat so to tell you the truth I have never even seen it. I have a 2007 AW, VMOD series II w/ K & N Filter and it has never run better. If I get around to taking the back of the seat off I will write down the settings of the Fuel Pack and get back to you. Best of luck!

·
Dj, Vrodder
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I actually went with the PC3 and its working okay, real strong but some hesitation between 5-6k so gonna try some other maps today. Thanks for the reply though.

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
jdanger said:
Thanks, I actually went with the PC3 and its working okay, real strong but some hesitation between 5-6k so gonna try some other maps today. Thanks for the reply though.
There are at lest 4 maps on the forum with maps for this setup for your 2003. You should have no problems.

·
Dj, Vrodder
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I can't wait to get to try them! I'll be honest when I started first reading about this bike and before I had one I swore I wasn't gonna mess with any of this stuff (tuner type stuff) now I am in love with the sound and extra kick.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I actually called V&H about the fuel Pak and my CVO and the Tech there told me to use the Power Commander USB 3, ??? So I did too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts