Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased an '09 NRS that came with a V&H 2-1 Comp system, stock intake and the O2 sensors removed. Bike backfires on decel and is running lean. Haven't had bike scanned but I'm assuming ECU hasn't been flashed although the lack of 02 sensors hasn't triggered a fault on the dash. I had a Fuel Pak sitting on the shelf that should work on the bike according to product #, but when I try to synch the throttle to the fuel pak in Mode 19 it doesn't work. At closed throttle I'm getting a reading of 96 and 99 with a fully open throttle. I haven't started the bike as I'm afraid to do so with the Fuel Pak thinking a closed throttle setting is at a value different from 0. No response as yet from V&H. Is it possible that the '09 doesn't require a TPS/throttle synch with the fuel pak?

Alibis:
1. I'm aware the Fuel Pak is a bandaid
2. I'm willing to settle for less than an optimal map running Open Loop.
3. I don't want to buy another tuner.

TIA

LT

·
Registered
6 Posts
last time I was planning to order FuelPek and I did connect V&H Support line, they said that FuelPak is not working with my bike, so it shouldn't work with yours too. please contact them and check.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok, please, may you explain it to me?
see I'm here searching for the best tuner that it fit on my V-rod muscles 2015.. and as I plan to start stage one, when I download the app for fuelPek tuner it didn't show V-Rod so that when I contact V&H and asked them if it works with my bike or not... and they said it didn't??

also, what is the best tuner for my V-Rod Muscles 2015 or what option I have?
What the challenge that I may face on the other tuner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.