Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD

These are V-Modded (gutted, and new more free-flowing baffles welded in) by Breathless Performance with endcaps added to clean up the look. They look great on the bike, and give it a much better tone.

Overall, they're in very good shape with only a very minor bit of boot scuff (only noticeable in certain light at the right angle when you're looking for it), one tiny ping in the top pipe, chrome in good shape.

Pics will be up within the next day or so.

SOLD Ship only via UPS and USPS with Deliv.Conf.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The pics will most likely tell us but what model are they off of?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good call. A-model sorry. I didn't know you could gut a D or DX can. ...but I suppose SE's are definitely guttable.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FAB --> Nope, sorry, definitely not SE's.

Pics:

Ok, so I was wrong (and will edit the top post asap) about the condition. The bottom pipe has NO curb rash at all. The chrome is in really good shape, no major scratches to mention at all. HOWEVER, there is a bity ping in the top pipe. Pics 2 and 3 show the ping as best as it can be seen. It's a very tiny ping and once it's on the bike, it's even less noticeable up against the bike.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
CRAP - I just got a set last week! Bump for a good deal.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I've replied to all PM's. If anyone didn't get a response, please let me know. I can't believe all the interest. So far there's 2 in line that are definitely interested. Looks like this is about to be my fastest forum sale yet. Woo hoo. Some new goodies here we come.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts