Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a wet nitrous kit on my bike and i have decided to switch tuners. I talked to James at Zippers and he said that the V-Rod T-max is not nitrous friendly.

I have NEVER had problems with my T-max that others have had. I did as the guide said. Load the map, initialized, and run the bike hard. I bought the tuner about 1 1/2 years ago (june-july of 2009). I have put about 8-9K on my tuner. I have ran v-mods, powerline, and CFR with this tuner and the tuner handled all pipes the same, GREAT!

The system is still on my bike so i do not have a picture of it at this point unless you want pictures of the few parts you can see. Please do not get on my about pictures. I do not want to un-install the tuner until i have a potential buyer.

I am asking $500 Or best Offer.

this includes all parts and wires needed for install. The only thing that you will need is the O2 bungs that need to be welded in. This applies for bikes that are using a pre O2 sensor head pipe or an after market pipe that does not have the bungs pre installed.

Check for application on the year of your bike. It came off my 2003 V.

·
ISU
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, not that i know of. But im sure it can be added.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Received TMAX

Thanks Jesse

1 - 13 of 13 Posts