1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
pm sent on sissybar i want it

·
Registered
583 Posts
man i was 1st in line on the sissybar i pm asking how he wants payment. i come home from work after working a dbl shift to see if he responded and to pay and find out he sold it to another member. wtf :banghead:

·
Registered
583 Posts
well cant dwell on it i guess time for some sleep been up over 24hrs. i will wake up later tonite and try to see whatelse is for sale...lol. hope whoever ended up with my sissybar will enjoy it as much as i was looking forward to it....lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man i was 1st in line on the sissybar i pm asking how he wants payment. i come home from work after working a dbl shift to see if he responded and to pay and find out he sold it to another member. wtf :banghead:
please don't bad mouth me:tmbsdow:

I responded 10 minutes after your PM. then nothing...... I wait 24 hours without any word. I took up the next in line. How was i supposed to know if i'd ever hear from you.

·
Registered
583 Posts
um i sent you my address...i think that showed i wanted it. i had to work...im not badmouthing just upset bc i really wanted this

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
um i sent you my address...i think that showed i wanted it. i had to work...im not badmouthing just upset bc i really wanted this
That's the one and only message you sent me. Saying that you want it with an address. Then nothing. Wouldn't it be a good idea to even mention that you be not communicating for more than 27 hours. The internet is full of promise keepers. I had zero idea you were still in after sending you multiple messages with no response.

Then you come here to talk smack about me because you couldn't follow up/ forgot/ didn't want it, etc.

Sorry man

·
Registered
583 Posts
like i said not talking smack just vented ...1st time i ever had issue with a sale gone bad. cool your jets im over it already. lol all is good early bird gets the worm.
and in my line of work i wasnt planning on being at work 24 straight hrs. but working corrections and not having ppl show up for work you get drafted and forced to stay...so i was already in foul mood being stuck at work when i wasnt expecting it. congrats on your sale hope you sell the mini shield.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts