Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new set of Rizoma Bars (first generation) for sale. They are powdercoated black and have never been installed on a bike. They have been sitting in my sunroom for about a year and since im selling the bike, they are for sale.

$650

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Oh I love them, but cannot see putting anymore $$$ into this bike. Bump for ya.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
They'll sale... Patience... I have em or I'd buy em.

·
day dreaming...
1,795 Posts
I'm trying to distract myself from this, so I'll ask off-topic question: what is a sunroom? room with sunroof? a tanning room? dont think I would need it in LA, no?

·
brett
9,338 Posts
yes they will fit ur bike ,use the stock cluster ,it fits in there case but turn the mount upside down to gain some clearance ,from the airbox , and wiring is external all u may need to do is turn ur master a little so they dont knock ur airbox

hope that helps ,these things are not easily obtained , so jump on it if ur thinking about it

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I'm trying to distract myself from this, so I'll ask off-topic question: what is a sunroom? room with sunroof? a tanning room? dont think I would need it in LA, no?
SunRooms I am Familiar with are in the North East, its a Room that Usually Juts out from a home and will be mostly windows so that even in the winter months the Sun will shine through no matter where it is in the sky. Some are just Enclosed porches.

"A sunroom is a structure, usually constructed onto the side of a house, to allow enjoyment of the surrounding landscape while being sheltered from adverse weather conditions such as rain and wind. The concept is popular in the United States, Europe, Canada, Northern Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
In Great Britain, it is normally described as a conservatory, although the room may not contain plants. However a British sunroom has a solid opaque roof whereas a conservatory has a transparent or semi-transparent roof."

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Will they fit on an 08 vrscdx? what about the stock cluster guage and wiring is it inside the bars or external?
i have these on my bike and they fit fine. Yes you do have to rotate your controlls a hair to avoid hitting the tins . I will try flipping the mount as i could use some clearance from the speedo reset button

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
are these still for sale?

·
Jeff/Modistrator
6,136 Posts
Probably not still for sale since this is almost a year old. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts