Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS… I am starting up a new business, trying to buy a house, and simply do not have the time to ride.

I have to sell my 2006 Brandywine Red Night Rod… Less than 4k miles. Has a set of 2-2 Bub Jug Hugger pipes, tuned Harley Race Tuner, running topless, Sundowner seat and pillion, sissy bar, Harley windshield, Harley diamond-plate pegs, dual mid and front shifter, the original owners manual, and a brand new set of Metzelers (200mm rear).

NOT INSTALLED: I also have the parts to set up dual brakes (except for the brake line), a set of Ricor Intiminator valves and fluid, chrome front control mounts, a VRSCB riser bars (to make the bike more comfy), a Harley parts breakdown and service manual for this year bike, original airbox, and a brand new in the shrink-wrap Superbrace.

Original seat and pillion SOLD...

$10,000 even for all

I know I could probably get more if I separated out the parts I have not yet put on, but I want to see what happens if I try to sell as a full kit.

I am in Cincinnati…

PM or syavo at m s n d o t c o m

Steve Y.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price drop to what I paid for it (without the extras...)

Need to sell...

Advice?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Price drop to what I paid for it (without the extras...)

Need to sell...

Advice?
I'm confused, so what are you asking for VROD as of today?

Also, how do you like the E320 CDi? I have the 98 E300 TD and I love it but it's getting some miles on it so I need to look for another diesel. I have a 2007 Sprinter Cdi which is supposed to be the same motor but there is a flat spot at 2500 to 3500 which is annoying.

Jesse
Fairfield County, Ct

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay in responding… Something in my account settings changed to where I am not getting notifications in my e-mail to PM’s or subscribed threads…

Right now, I am at $10k for the whole kit (minus the Ricor Intiminators, they just sold…). Obviously, I am negotiable, but this is really a great bike. I can’t stand that I have to sell!!! The thing is, I have to keep my priorities straight so me and my family can get ahead. I will get another later at some point when my business is more stable. Until then…

My CDI is AWESOME!!! It only had 46,000 miles on it when I bought it a year ago and I was able to talk the VW dealer (used lot) down to $22k out the door!!! They were initially asking $32k on the sticker, quoted me $29k, and after about 3 hours of haggling, I took them down. It has more than enough power. Actually, it surprises me sometimes. I turned traction control off one time and was able to break both rear wheels loose on dry pavement from a standstill. Don’t get me wrong, it is not a sports car, but it is way more than adequate. Torque is a beautiful thing… That and 35 mpg plus on the freeway helps… And yes my car has the same engine. 2006 was the last year and the peak development of the I-6 MB diesel. In 2007, they switched over to a V6 BlueTech diesel which has a bit more power and mpg, but I tend to shy away from first year runs… That and the 2006 I-6 diesel is the result of over 30 years of R&D and is absolutely bulletproof.

I love it and would highly recommend one if you see one around.

Edit to add - I am trying to edit my previous posts to update the add, but the little edit button disappeared... Any advice?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!!!

BTT

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
price drop

Price drop to $9k...

Need to sell...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Someone please buy...:broke:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Btt...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop to $8,500

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep still have it... I should check the board more often!!!:banghead:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Price drop again...

Down to $8k. I really need to sell...

The forward control brake parts have been sold. I cannot seem to edit my posts to update the ad, so if there is anything the mods can do, I would appreciate an assist...

Steve Y.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts