Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- H-D Part Number 95700-04BNC
- Set is number 198/200
- Two Tone Color is Galaxy Grey Metallic/Black with Barbed Wire Graphics under a generous Clear Coat
- Seven piece set; Air Box Cover, Side Panels, Radiator Sides, Front and Rear Fenders
- Harley Davidson Touch Paint included .5oz for each color (Galaxy Grey Metallic and Black)
- Execellent Condition/Shows as New
- Will Ship in orginal packaging (3 Boxes) with Insurance and Signature Required
- $749.00 Shipped CONUS

Pictures show the Galaxy Grey Metallic a bit dark as it was cloudy when the pictures were taken. In the sun it is quite striking. This set looks great on a silver frame.

US Postal Money Order or PayPal

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wow-That is nice paint set-I have been putting together a couple of paint sets, but have not seen one as amazing as this. I will definately buy it from you. Send me paypal info and I will transfer funds. Thanks

·
She f...in Hates me!
800 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Ain't gonna happen. I finally had a couple of minutes and put on the airbox cover. It looks amazing with all the vivid black on my bike. Nope, this set I will never be selling. It is SICK!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Just took a quick picture with the airbox cover on. I am just planning to put on the front and rear fenders and leave the side covers and radiator shrouds black.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts