Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I have a bunch of stuff from an 05 VRSCA. I needed some new wheels for my bike, but the guy refused to sell me only the wheels so I ended up buying everything from him. Anyways, the exhaust is from a nightrod, I traded a set of V&H for them and they don't fit my bike.

I am fairly new to this forum, but I have already purchased 2 items (sundowner and a speedo) and also have perfect feedback on eBay (user: rony_espana) if anyone is worried. Prices do not include shipping, if anyone is interested send me your address and I will get a shipping price for you. Paypal only.

Brand new set of shocks SOLD:

Black rear drive sprocket, look new $60:

Blue Rear 180 fender, like new $80:

Polished Swingarm for 180 rear $120:

Complete exhaust from 06 nightrod, comes with all pipes and heatshields, however 1 heatshield is missing 3 mounting bolts, only what is in the picture is included, they were only used for 500km, perfect for modding SOLD:

Also have a set of factory 2003 dish wheels, not in the greatest condition, but no bends or scrapes, also shipping would probably be expensive, but if anyone is interested let me know.

Please email me at [email protected] for a quicker response!

Thanks.

Rony

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you interested in selling the Heat Shields only?

Thanks,
Dave
Not sure if I want to part just yet, maybe if the exhaust doesn't sell. I know where your coming from though, I was missing the heatshield off my 03 exhaust and it was $145 to buy. It be a nice second exhaust that you could vmod?? :D

·
eandersn
45 Posts
Hey Guys, I have a bunch of stuff from an 05 VRSCA. I needed some new wheels for my bike, but the guy refused to sell me only the wheels so I ended up buying everything from him. Anyways, the exhaust is from a nightrod, I traded a set of V&H for them and they don't fit my bike.

I am fairly new to this forum, but I have already purchased 2 items (sundowner and a speedo) and also have perfect feedback on eBay (user: rony_espana) if anyone is worried. Prices do not include shipping, if anyone is interested send me your address and I will get a shipping price for you. Paypal only.

Brand new set of shocks SOLD:

Black rear drive sprocket, look new $60:

Blue Rear 180 fender, like new $80:

Polished Swingarm for 180 rear $120:

Complete exhaust from 06 nightrod, comes with all pipes and heatshields, however 1 heatshield is missing 3 mounting bolts, only what is in the picture is included, they were only used for 500km, perfect for modding $130:

Also have a set of factory 2003 dish wheels, not in the greatest condition, but no bends or scrapes, also shipping would probably be expensive, but if anyone is interested let me know.

Please email me at [email protected] for a quicker response!

Thanks.

Rony

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry, Post removed by me.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry, Post removed by me. I didn't read the rules, no price (not sure what to ask) and no photos (yet). Will start a new thread or join this one again once I have prices and photos.

Sorry again.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys, throw me offers on the remainder of the stuff, just want the stuff out of my garage, its supposed to start snowing this week so I need room to park inside!

Also I will let the wheels go for $200 for both, buyer pays shipping. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
what does bump mean? I've seen this before. Sorry, someone had to ask and I aint afraid to be called stupid......

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
basically its just to "bump" it back to the top of the for sale forums. My thread was probably on page 5 or something and when I type "bump" or anything for that matter it gets bumped back to the front so people will actually see my thread.

Stupid? You have a 2010 nightrod!! Your far from stupid my friend!! Thats my dream bike btw ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
ahhhhhh, is that automatic or manually by the mods?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^Hey sorry, I didn't get an notification of your message. I will update the original post to show only the items I have left.

Wheels were sold today.

Edit: For some reason I can't edit my original post anymore, but this is what I have left:

Black rear sprocket
Rear 180 blue fender
Polished Swingarm

Throw me offer, I really don't need these parts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts