Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

Ok, so I'm clearing out some space in the garage. Here's a set of gutted pipes I bought off another member earlier in the year. They're in pretty good shape, no major scuffs, dings, dents, or chrome peel. In some spots the chrome looks a bit hazy, but when mounted on the bike the visible chrome looks pretty damn good.

These pipes are stock A model pipes that have been completely gutted and the insides painted flat black. Whoever gutted them did a very good job and only caused one little nick on the end of the bottom pipe. ...and I couldn't catch it with the camera, but there's a really odd almost seam somewhat visible in certain angles vertically across the middle of the top pipe. It's not a crack or reweld, just an interesting part of the pipe I can't explain.

There is a very minimal amount of rash on the bottom of the bottom pipe just from a real nice deep turn, but all-in-all, they're a good set of cans for a riders bike.

I only stopped running these because THEY ARE LOUD. If you like setting off car alarms and having people hear you from 8 miles away, these are just the ticket. These are definitely louder than the Tabs I'm currently running.

The first person ballzy enough to make their bike heard like no other gets these for SOLD. I only ship USPS w/ Deliv.Conf. or UPS.

Pics:

I told you they were gutted:

Pic of the nick:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All PM's replied. There are about 9238743 people in line for these right now. I'll be sure to let the next person in line know if the person ahead of them backs out, but they're pending sale right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts