·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the bike, selling the light

Never installed, packaging opened upon delivery for inspection only

New: $325 plus a couple weeks wait

Mine: $300 Shipped as soon as i get payment

EDIT: its the smoked version and has pass thru connectors...

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is indeed the "v" tail light.... I knew I was forgetting something

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Why the wait? Next in line?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had to wait a couple weeks to get mine... i dont know if there is still a wait for these... this one is brand new and ready to ship...

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
he is on hiatus while moving...... long term on his website....

·
Registered
206 Posts
if you still have it next friday i will buy it....just paid for some new tins today the wife will have a fit if i spend another couple hundo the same day lol:chair:

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
all those that were pissing and moaning about their orders taking too long, and this one with no waiting is still sitting unsold.

what are the pass thru connectors ?
the passthrough connectors make keeping the stock signals along with the integrated signals plug and play. Stock signals get plugged into the passthrough connectors, taillight gets installed into factory harness. Otherwise you would need to cut and splice.

·
Greg/Moderator
18,951 Posts
all those that were pissing and moaning about their orders taking too long, and this one with no waiting is still sitting unsold.

the passthrough connectors make keeping the stock signals along with the integrated signals plug and play. Stock signals get plugged into the passthrough connectors, taillight gets installed into factory harness
Thank you Sir but my rear turn signals fell off along time ago, other wise this light would have a new home.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you dont have to run stock style signals with this light... it just makes running them "easier" you could use this light on its own...

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
you dont have to run stock style signals with this light... it just makes running them "easier" you could use this light on its own...
:them: light works fine without the factory signals... Someone buy this before I end up in divorce court....again

1 - 19 of 19 Posts