Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a 2008 Night Rod Special. The bike has 7,052 miles on it. Bike has never been dropped. It has had all the recall work done, so no front end clunk, no fluctuating gas gauge, no leaky fluid reservoirs. It is in pristine shape. Accessories are:

Rinehart 2-1 exhaust
Power Commander Auto Tuner (required for all with aftermarket exhaust)
Racetech Front full front suspension (with lowering kit if desired)
Arnotts Air Ride rear suspension
Amsoil air filter (topless)
Harley Davidson Wheel and Tire warranty (good for another 2 years)

I will entertain all reasonable offers but I'd like $13,000

Located in Libertyville, Illinois.
If you have any questions, just ask

Attachments

·
boo
5,211 Posts
haha. i guess it does get repetitive, sorry. yes, i'm in the market for an 08/09/10 DX with ABS.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
cannot be added after market. well, it could be (this question was long debated here a while back), but not at anything like a reasonable cost

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Now here's a reply what makes you want to beat a path to his door.

Eddie (FVO)

Dude, you love that question. No, I didn't get ABS. Are you in the market for a vrscdx with abs since you've asked that question in every fs bike post or are you just helpin us out with the common question?

·
boo
5,211 Posts
eh, that's ok. i've been asking that a lot. surprised how many don't have it

·
Registered
878 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now here's a reply what makes you want to beat a path to his door.

Eddie (FVO)
Beat a path to Scarecrow's door to sell your bike or are you saying I was being rude? If the latter, it wasn't my intent. I looked up on here to see what other bikes like mine were goin for and he posted the same question in all of them. I was joking with him while at the same time asking a legitimate question. Sorry if there was offence givin Scarecrow.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
I was bustin' your balls about your word selection, phrasing and tone of your reply. Seemed the wrong reply to someone (and possibly a very important someone: a potential buyer) asking a simple question.

Good luck selling your bike.

Eddie (FVO)

Beat a path to Scarecrow's door to sell your bike or are you saying I was being rude? If the latter, it wasn't my intent. I looked up on here to see what other bikes like mine were goin for and he posted the same question in all of them. I was joking with him while at the same time asking a legitimate question. Sorry if there was offence givin Scarecrow.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
lolz at 1250. yeah, because it's probably way faster than the 1130. free bump again. now, lets stop messing up this nice man's sale thread.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's all good guys. Too funny about the 1250. Anyways, is it that theres nobody in the market or am I just too high priced? If so, make an offer.

·
boo
5,211 Posts
with all those mods, you may be a little high, but not too out of line with what i'm seeing. seems that about 1 out of 20 is selling on ebay.

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's all good guys. Too funny about the 1250. Anyways, is it that theres nobody in the market or am I just too high priced? If so, make an offer.
Since you asked, if you were in the Northeast, here's a few you would be competing with. Most have been listed for 2 or 3 months. D's, A's and AW's are asking $2-4k less than DX's. In about 3-4 weeks, fall foliage is over around here and the prices will likely drop.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/1981244235.html

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/1938841648.html

http://providence.craigslist.org/mcy/1931969879.html

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/1966704777.html

Good luck with the sale, it looks like a great bike.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.