Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: 2006 Screamin' Eagle V-Rod (VRSCSE2) - SOLD!!

Red/Charcoal with only 1,355 miles. Very clean, excellent condition and has never been down or raced. 1,000 mile service was done approx. 2 months ago.

Everything is factory except the exhaust. A ThunderHeader and Power Commander were dealer installed. Sounds fantastic! Also has chrome bolts on the water pump, thermostat, clutch and alternator covers, etc.

Originally in-service in July, 2006. The remainder of the 2 year factory warranty still applies. Clear title in hand (no lien), owner's manual, 2 keys with fobs, and gold key in box. I do not have the CVO cover.

I purchased this used a short time ago, thinking I was going to sell my '07 Screamin' Eagle Ultra and go with a lighter bike (I had a VRSCA a couple of years ago and really liked it). However, the wife doesn't care to ride on this AT ALL after having a dresser and we have since decided to keep the Ultra. She considers two Harleys at the same time to be one too many ... therefore this one goes (or I do) !

Priced to sell quickly -- $17,500 OBO. PM or call Mike at (515) 571-3871. Located in central Iowa.

Attachments

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
HOLY TOLEDO Batman thats going to fly off the shelf! LOVE that color combination!

·
Gone
545 Posts
Where were you with that deal in March? I wanted one of those but couldn't find one under 24,000. I went the other direction and bought a DX.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
stomper said:
Yea, Where's PatM ????
Isn't Pat gone to the races this weekend with Black Cat and smoking Joe.

·
Registered
964 Posts
funny thing is thats a fair deal.

If you dont believe me take one and try and trade it and see what you are offered. wholesale on those bikes is sub 15

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
Max said:
Isn't Pat gone to the races this weekend with Black Cat and smoking Joe.
Think your right - he Pm'd me on Monday and asked if I needed anything down at the Rock so he may be there already. :banghead:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stomper said:
Gee, thats a hell of a good deal.. :notworth:

Guys, I tend to trade vehicles and bikes fairly often, and I don't like to hang on to something forever just to wring the last dollar out of a sale. Life is too short and there's always new toys to buy. I think this is a pretty fair price, and decided to offer here first before putting it on eBay. Let me know what you think, or if I can answer any questions.

TBAR, sorry my timing wasn't better. :laugh:

I agree that the prices on some of the CVO bikes are way up there. As a matter of fact, the HD dealer in Des Moines, IA has a used '05 VRSCSE with 4,300 miles that he wants $23,500 for right now. He might be waiting for a long time to sell that ...

Mike

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
mandm1 said:
I agree that the prices on some of the CVO bikes are way up there. As a matter of fact, the HD dealer in Des Moines, IA has a used '05 VRSCSE with 4,300 miles that he wants $23,500 for right now. He might be waiting for a long time to sell that ...

Mike
Your right Mike... Set the price right and it will sell. We have the same mentality of dealers up here who are asking ridiculous prices for their used VRSCSE and they wonder why its still on their showroom 8 months later :spank:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
patm said:
PM sent. I haven't left yet! :hidesbeh:
Ok--are you going to buy this too??? Mr Pat...what do you NOT own from the classifieds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go my friend!

(PS- are you opening up a stealership?!?!?) :hidesbeh:

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Funny, I was going to ask you if you wanted to open a Sprinkles store. Never mind a dealership we could make more money selling women fancy cupcakes for theme parties etc.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
patm said:
Funny, I was going to ask you if you wanted to open a Sprinkles store. Never mind a dealership we could make more money selling women fancy cupcakes for theme parties etc.

Let's do it! And you know what else...we could make V-ROD Cupcakes...and you KNOW there would be some SERIOUS group buys on those bad boys...I don't care what the guys say on this forum ;)

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Amy if you were selling them we couldn't make them fast enough. I could sell special erotic looking one's in the Men's Lounge as gifts for the wives or girlfriends or both.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
patm said:
Amy if you were selling them we couldn't make them fast enough. I could sell special erotic looking one's in the Men's Lounge as gifts for the wives or girlfriends or both.

Ohh....great idea!!! Lemme know if Rob buys any...:deal: :deal: ;)

oops....I bet this person is not liking the :eek:fftopic: in his thread.

Maybe we should give him a discount on the cupcakes since we are hijacking the thread :angeldev: :angeldev: :angeldev:

Back to the sale of the bike :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
CUPCAKE said:
oops....I bet this person is not liking the :eek:fftopic: in his thread.

Maybe we should give him a discount on the cupcakes since we are hijacking the thread :angeldev: :angeldev: :angeldev:

Back to the sale of the bike :(

Hey everyone ... no problem at all. I enjoy the camaraderie on this site. BTW, Pat has been in touch and we are emailing back and forth, so thanks to whomever for letting him know.

BTW, although I hardly have any posts on this board, I consider it a fantastic resource and have been checking in here for years, even when I have owned other Harleys. I also like cvoharley.com, but there isn't nearly as much v-rod info over there.

Thanks Again,
Mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts