Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I need to sale my 05 VRSCB. I am in a tight spot with bills and need the money more than the bike right now. The bike is in mint condition. Never dropped, wrecked, or any other unsavory thing. It has a limited paint set that I would describe as almost a snake skin look. It has 1,908 miles as of today. It is completely stock. I bought this bike, from a gentelman that collects bikes, in January of this year. It only had 1,200 miles on it at purchase I have kept it garaged and the previous owner had it in his own showroom. All I want for it is what I owe the bank, $9,627.81. This bike needs to go. Let me know if you need more pics.

razorback

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
The paint is neat, I havent seen one like it before thats for sure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New Price. Still for SALE

$8,250.00 new price. Bike is still for sale guys. Only change is i added a new battery. I need to sale the bike, so let me know if your interested. I owe more to the bank than the new listed price.

razorback

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bike is located in gardner , kansas. That's the kansas city metro area. First 8,250.00 gets it. Thanks for the interest. Razorback

·
Registered
340 Posts
Should go for that, weather is changing so you will have renewed interest shortly I'm sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts