Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the biggest front rim you can fit on a 02 VRSCA?
All American Wheel in Cali sold me a monster 21" x 3.25" for some reason I dont think thats going to fit without some front fender mods.

ANYONE at all have this size of rim on there bike please let me know I have about a 10 important questions to ask.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Well, I did the same, put a 21X3.50 on and the fender will not fit. However, If you look into the 08 line-up you will notice that there is a 21 in wheel on the front of one of the dynas (I'm Pretty sure) which means that they have made a fender to accomodate. Just have to wait a little bit for it to become available

·
Registered
715 Posts
I will ride like crap if you go two big I have a friend who who has a metz 200 on the front he regrets putting it on what type of rear wheel are you going with he has a 360 on the back??:stilpoke:

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah just got off the phone I am shipping it back at there cost to Cali and they are shipping me a 19 x 3 today. I dont know how or why it was ordered like that cause I sure as hell didnt!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
21x3.25 here and it's awesome.Got the 120/70 21 which is a big 21" tire not like the lil softail type tire.Looks Killer!!!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
And it rides better then it did stock!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
The 21" front wheel looks awesome!

What kind of bars do you have? Do you know if they are available in chrome?

·
I know,I know..apes?
506 Posts
H2ov and slammedrod.....those look awesome!
Where did you guys order yours from? I would like a PM, but don't see any 21" for the V.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
dude that looks hott!!!!!

slammed rod: i am interested in that airbox too.. doesnt look like a stock breathless airbox

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
mmcc100 said:
H2ov and slammedrod.....those look awesome!
Where did you guys order yours from? I would like a PM, but don't see any 21" for the V.
Odered mine from Hogpro.Talk to Jerry he's awesome to work with!!!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Rollin' Hills said:
Lordy-Lordy---that set-up is absolutly "Bitchin'" Does it do well in the twisties?? Thanks for the pic.!
So far it handle awesome.Not a crotch rocket,but it still goes.I have a cutom chopper fender for it too.Just have to make up some .5" spacers and get it painted.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
ItsAVROD said:
The 21" front wheel looks awesome!

What kind of bars do you have? Do you know if they are available in chrome?
Got the bars from:
http://www.customworksdaytona.com
They were originally chrome.I had Tyson PC them black for me along with a bunch of other stuff

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
dude that looks hott!!!!!

slammed rod: i am interested in that airbox too.. doesnt look like a stock breathless airbox
The airbox is awesome.Way better looking the breathless.There stuff is not impressive and over priced.Dealt with them on Vette stuff too

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Slammed Rod said:
The airbox is awesome.Way better looking the breathless.There stuff is not impressive and over priced.Dealt with them on Vette stuff too
i am definitely loving it!!!

I ordered my suspension tonight to slam mine... next on the list will be giving josh a call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts