Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post.

I just bought a 2004 vrsca. I want to change out the front disk wheel. Is there any other harley models that will fit the bike or do i need to search for a different year vrod. I know i will have to change bearings and spacers if i go to something else just need to get some input on where to find a descent priced wheel and what to do on spacing and bearing size. is there any other mods i could do to make a 2016 street glide front wheel work. I have one of those in my shop i woyuld like touse if possible.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
This is my first post.

I just bought a 2004 vrsca. I want to change out the front disk wheel. Is there any other harley models that will fit the bike or do i need to search for a different year vrod. I know i will have to change bearings and spacers if i go to something else just need to get some input on where to find a descent priced wheel and what to do on spacing and bearing size. is there any other mods i could do to make a 2016 street glide front wheel work. I have one of those in my shop i woyuld like touse if possible.
Street Glide wheel is too wide to go between forks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts