Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will like to know what options do I have to relocate the front turn signals, I have the HD relocation kit that moves the turn signals to the forks but I dont like the look because they stick out too far. I was thinking of getting some mustle mirrors with built in signas but Before I do I will like to know what other options I have to relocate the turn signals

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
I have the HD kit and they are pretty much right on the tree. I Think Drag Speicalties has a set that is chorter but it cant be much. Which kit do you have? Wondering if there are 2 different ones. mine uses the pinch bolt for the mount.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the HD kit and they are pretty much right on the tree. I Think Drag Speicalties has a set that is chorter but it cant be much. Which kit do you have? Wondering if there are 2 different ones. mine uses the pinch bolt for the mount.
I have the ones that clamp on to the forks, this are the older style relo kit. The one you have I think its the newer style wich replace the tripple tree bolt

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take a look at the drag specialties relo kit, it might be better if its shorter than the HD kit

·
F*@kTard
7,946 Posts
I have the ones that clamp on to the forks, this are the older style relo kit. The one you have I think its the newer style wich replace the tripple tree bolt
I think you have it reversed. The one mounting to the bolt is the older style.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you have it reversed. The one mounting to the bolt is the older style.
If you go to the HD website they sell the new style and those are the ones that mount to the screws if Im not mistaken

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
I have the DragSpecialties relocation bolts on my AW. Once installed, the front signal housing sits about 1/2" away the forks. Don't think you could get them any closer.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the DragSpecialties relocation bolts on my AW. Once installed, the front signal housing sits about 1/2" away the forks. Don't think you could get them any closer.
do you have a picture?

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Part #? Any pics? Link? hehe :p

·
Registered
422 Posts
Those flex LED's make for some great options. Thanks for posting that link. You just got me to rethink my front and rear signals.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 24 Posts