Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used a Front Turn Signal Relocation Kit for V-Rod that
Relocates the stock turn signals to the front forks. Chrome studs install in place of top or bottom triple tree pinch bolts.
I would like to put a pair of the attched lights on my bike and would like to see how the wires get into the light fittings. Do you sneak em in round the back? Any one got a close up Photo so that I could see how it's done.

Any comment on the relocators good or otherwise would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
You can get the relocators from Heavycycles.aka Dr.heathenscum.You're gonna need to drill a hole threw the relocator,if you want the wires to be hidden.

·
Come back Max
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all, as usual your help is much appreciated.
I do like the Frank Storm Hidden wire trick. very neat.
Cheers! :cheers:

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
can you use the stock rear turn signals and just put them directly to those brackets near the rear shocks?
Wow! 8 year old thread!:notworth::D

You could relocate your stock Signals to those Brackets.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I relocated the front signals on my Sportster, and sort of regretted doing it. It looked different, but in retrospect, I liked the way they were on the bars better. Problem was, I didn't lengthen the wiring like the H-D kit specified, rather I shortened it per the advice of some users on the XL forum. Unless I felt like cutting and splicing in more wire, I was stuck with what I had. I toyed with the idea of using some GM Weatherpak connectors, which would have made changes very easy, but instead just hard-wired everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts