Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
JT's 03 Custom V
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I noticed the front right signal is on when I turn on the bike. It blinks when I signal, which is good but I need to not all the time.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
This morning I noticed the front right signal is on when I turn on the bike. It blinks when I signal, which is good but I need to not all the time.

Anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?
Your left one will probably stay on all the time too if you put a good 1157 bulb in it. They are made to stay on, on both sides both left and right and then blink when you hit the left or right blinker switch.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Your left one will probably stay on all the time too if you put a good 1157 bulb in it. They are made to stay on, on both sides both left and right and then blink when you hit the left or right blinker switch.
:spank: :rofl:

·
JT's 03 Custom V
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swapping out the bulb did the trick! Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are the rear signals the same?? I just got an 08 vrscdx and noticed that only the front turn signals have dual filament bulbs??
Thanks,
Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts