Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't as dirty as the title may suggest; I've seen a front mudguard that looks like the one pictured, and it says it is only for pre 2007 models, yet my 2014 VRSCDX looks exactly the same. Does anyone know if they're compatible, or if there's a subtle difference not visible from the photos?

Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh yeah. MDI Carbobfiber. I bought some rad side covers from them. Haven't installed them yet as they are in another state. Be ready for a wait. I ordered mine in mid-Feb. 5-6 week delivery window. Oops! Chinese New Year. The whole country takes off two weeks. Pushes the order back that much.
A few emails later they clam up. It's the middle of April and I haven't heard from them in a month. After I threaten to cancel the order low and behold the covers show up. Beginning of May.
Moral of the story, you must have great patience and faith, grasshopper, to deal with this bunch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.