Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

341 - 360 of 362 Posts

·
DENIM=TRUE DARKNESS
380 Posts
Darn, to late to get a kit, I got the money now just need BAD V-R to make kits. I will even special order on if you want and pay extra. Let me know BAD V-R

·
Registered
51 Posts
Agreed kaos0068, we should arrange a group buy to put to him with numbers but also I think we should pay money up front to prevent people pulling out last minute. I'm in and happy to pay upfront

·
Registered
580 Posts
Didn't really search for a starting price, but I'd be interested in a kit if the price is right. Maybe an auto kit if you make one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
front air ride

I am looking to put air ride on the front of my 06 night rod and realize the kits are no longer available. I would greatly appreciate if some one who has a kit might know the size of the air cylinders and or brand and part number. I have everything pretty much planned out but having the cylinder info would save me a bunch of time!

·
Frank
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #352
I am looking to put air ride on the front of my 06 night rod and realize the kits are no longer available. I would greatly appreciate if some one who has a kit might know the size of the air cylinders and or brand and part number. I have everything pretty much planned out but having the cylinder info would save me a bunch of time!
I just looked and the cylinders I used to use for the kit are now obsolete.

·
Karl-60DegreeCycles
432 Posts
I think this kit was ahead of its time and if it was available now they would be flying off the shelf. I can't tell you how many people I meet at almost every show asking for a system just like this one or to create a kit my self. The price is also very attractive!
It would be nice to see these back in production.
I would take 1 right off the bat and follow through with a few more since all I pretty much work on are V-Rod's now a days.

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
I think this kit was ahead of its time and if it was available now they would be flying off the shelf. I can't tell you how many people I meet at almost every show asking for a system just like this one or to create a kit my self. The price is also very attractive!
It would be nice to see these back in production.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
:them: I'd be up for 1.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry to resurrect an old thread here. I was curious if anyone has a parts listing for the kit. It seems in reading the entire thread that everything was well documented side from the actual spacer. I think the rest can be easily sourced. He said the parts are currently discontinued it would be nice to be able to Harry's the manufacture for a production run. Also if anyone has any further info it would be great. I'd liketo lower my bike but swill not without A front kit.

·
Frank
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #357
Sorry to resurrect an old thread here. I was curious if anyone has a parts listing for the kit. It seems in reading the entire thread that everything was well documented side from the actual spacer. I think the rest can be easily sourced. He said the parts are currently discontinued it would be nice to be able to Harry's the manufacture for a production run. Also if anyone has any further info it would be great. I'd liketo lower my bike but swill not without A front kit.
If you check again, I made more of them and it looks like the last one is just about sold.

I need some orders before I make another batch.

Here is the thread for newer information: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217825

·
Frank
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
Can I buy a system for my 06 night?!?
First off, this is an old thread and you really shouold be referencing the nw thread here: http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217825

As for your bike, yes, the kit will work.

At this time I do not have any kits built and until I have at least 4 sold, I will not make another run.

Before I consider a kit sold, I need to have the Presale Acknowledgement form (found on the first post of the thread mentioned above) filled in, signed and returned back to me via email or USPS using the addresses found on that form.

At this point I have no such forms in hand even after messagiing several people that expressed interest before.

341 - 360 of 362 Posts