Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I’m new on 1130cc, I got a vrod muscle from 2013 with legend air ride installed on the back.
Usual setup with a compressor in the airbox.
I would like to have the same treatment for the front fork but have both systems working completely independantly. Therefore I will have to install another compressor as well in the air box. I am not home and cannot see the free space left in the airbox now (it’s topless bythe way)
I saw airfx suspensions is proposing a full setup like I am looking for but I haven’t found much info about them. Does anyone has their system here? Are theythe only ones on the market of front air ride?
Would there be enough space in the airbox to have 2 compressors and the wiring done in it?
What’sthe feedback from the frontfork air ride?
Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but this thread seems rather old. There was no inverted forks on the vrod at the time. And the proposed ffsk is a semi pneumatic one since this is still using the oil. The one I am referring to totally wiped it out

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys,

I’m new on 1130cc, I got a vrod muscle from 2013 with legend air ride installed on the back.
Usual setup with a compressor in the airbox.
I would like to have the same treatment for the front fork but have both systems working completely independantly. Therefore I will have to install another compressor as well in the air box. I am not home and cannot see the free space left in the airbox now (it’s topless bythe way)
I saw airfx suspensions is proposing a full setup like I am looking for but I haven’t found much info about them. Does anyone has their system here? Are theythe only ones on the market of front air ride?
Would there be enough space in the airbox to have 2 compressors and the wiring done in it?
What’sthe feedback from the frontfork air ride?
Cheers

Did you ever find out any more info on this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts