Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
Nope. Would it be any cheaper for someone stateside to buy it and then ship it to you? If so I'm willing to help. Let me know, Bryan

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
They average over 10 negs/neutrals a month. They do one hell of a volume and still have a 95% rating but I would read the feedback before bidding.

Shipping - This might be reasonable: there are company's that bid and ship from the states to overseas locations for you . Sorry can't tell you how to find them though.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
That's the fender on my bike, and my dead bike, plus I have nothing but good things to say about KCInt

·
brett
9,338 Posts
thats a nice bright reflector there mega ,lol,,

but very nice fender,i was going with that one if mine didnt work out in the end ,lucky for me jscs work is tops

flex the reason shipping is stupid, not so sure what price ur talking but mine wasnt cheap and i had it posted by a friend over there , is with the long front fender ,it almost has to go into a box the size of a front wheel and not use half the space cos of the curve and length , build one like mine ,ur good with fibre glass ,

·
brett
9,338 Posts
ok just went and checked the site out ,that is freakn nuts ,,from memory i think mine cost around the 80 dollar mark ,as i said just cos of the size of the box once u put the packing in so the ends cant get damaged ,hope that helps

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
My pics above prove it fits (twice for me)...and I'll get rid of the reflectors soon.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Bought same fender ....didn't fit.Emailed the dude and he wouldn't let me return the piece of junk. Eventually I sold it for cheap buck$.

It's difficult to leave negative feedback on ebay.
He's got like 70 in the past year!? They figured it out.

My pics above prove it fits (twice for me)...and I'll get rid of the reflectors soon.
Your fender is made different than the one flex pictured.

·
caferacer
5,686 Posts
REVISED statement from above comment:The fender I purchased needed a lot of custom fitting. The seller denied and said it was bolt on and refused to refund. I couldn't leave negative feedback.
Note:If I remember correctly,the seller may owned a vrod.

·
CHROME & LOTS OF IT
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
REVISED statement from above comment:The fender I purchased needed a lot of custom fitting. The seller denied and said it was bolt on and refused to refund. I couldn't leave negative feedback.
Note:If I remember correctly,the seller may owned a vrod.
I did think that this might have been the case with yours, other than that was it a well made product, I don't mind having to custom make brackets to make it fit.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
That is THE same fender I used. And I did the simple fabbing like cutting the fender and fitting the spacers. My machine shop had the spacers laser cut from 1" steel and I shaped them. Then the same shop tapped and drilled them. Then I positioned and marked them on the fender and the shop welded them in place.

BTW...if you do this, you have a "Super Brace" built-in.

·
Registered
189 Posts
25"x17"x10" and 10 pounds. I just got that same fender last week. I can ship it to you as well if you need.

·
Banned
8,925 Posts
Sorry for the stupid question, so it DOES need custom brackets to make it fit, it's not "bolt-on" directly out of the box?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts