Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some assistance in locating a H-D dealer who has in stock the chrome front fender mounting bracket for an '02 V-Rod. My local dealer tell me there on back order until 4/26. I need it prior to 4/25. If anyone can call their local dealer and find one for me, I would surely appreciate it. If you find one, just e-mail me at [email protected] with the dealers name and phone number and I will make the call. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
fender bracket

I located one. If anyone attempted to find one for me I appreciate it. Bike may be back together next week if everythings goes well.

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Glad to hear it. I know my dealer doesnt stock squat for v-rods. I am lucky they have the oil

:hidesbeh:

·
Diesel Smoke Tester
862 Posts
Did you know?

Greg687 said:
Glad to hear it. I know my dealer doesnt stock squat for v-rods. I am lucky they have the oil

:hidesbeh:
In talking with a few "expert" m/c wrench types; I've been told that the (very) heavy gauge (chrome) fender mount is really a combination fender mount/fork brace in reality. The thing is much heavier than anyother fender mount I've seen over the years on other HD models. I bet it does some good up there on controlling front fork flex. I do, however, have a Super Brace on order that should be here pretty soon. Just an F.Y.I. to think about.

redrazor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts