Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nothing but Chrome
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to improve the appearance of the Stock Brake lines.

I see Steve at V-Mod has a replacement for the rear lines, but I did not see a replacement for the front system.

Has anyone found a matching replacement for the front and rear brake lines in stainless or chrome? Can you make or have someone make what you want.

I also see that HD has front and rear stainless, but it indicates it is only for the 04?? Will not fit my 02??

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
Your '02 already has braided lines, Steve's rear kit will match this. Nice kit, btw.

Get the HD banjo bolt covers, dresses them up nicely.

·
Nothing but Chrome
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Mean.................

Max:

I mean the grey ugly thing that hangs down from the triple tree, and the grey painted ends. I am going to change out the hand controls from stock to Chrome. I want to eliminate the painted peices on the brake lines. Is it possible that these could be stripped and buffed shiney?

Thanks,
Mike

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
The MoCo sells a chrome cover for the brake line T, as for the hard lines themselves ??????

Does it really bug you that much? Seems like a lot of work to refinish something you have to almost crawl under the bike to see? Must be a Northern/Winter thing ;) Too busy riding down hear to worry about chrome brake lines.... ;) ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Chromeframe,
you could probably have your junction lines stripped and chromed locally for very few $$$ and keep your original braided hoses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts