Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

My first post in ages

I've just laid down a deposit on a Muscle after really giving it lots of thought

So many people said keep the Fatboy as its the classic Harley, residuals etc...

...however after having a go all I can say is WOW

So smooth, power, handling, its all there

Thanks for all you posts that have helped me decide...

Cheers!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was back and forth between a fatboy lo and the muscle. I really liked the look of both and was set to get the fatboy after test riding them a few times, but after I test rode the muscle just once, I was hooked. I mean, it's a Harley, like everyone wants, but it can keep up with sport bikes and is the funnest thing I've ever been on. Congratulations and you'll love it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Lanbo I agree.

To be honest the only reason someone would choose the Fatboy over the muscle is if they really like the sound and look of that.

Otherwise the muscle is so much better as a bikers bike IMHO

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Cheers Lanbo I agree.

To be honest the only reason someone would choose the Fatboy over the muscle is if they really like the sound and look of that.

Otherwise the muscle is so much better as a bikers bike IMHO
thats me then, sort of:D i've had my fat boy special (Lo style with normal shocks) since last november, it now has a 103"stage 2 motor single seat and 12" apes. fun ride now. a while ago i swapped my glide for a new muscle.now i am lucky to have the choice of what to use. yesterday the muscle 2 up for a couple of hundred miles of scratching around, today i'm out on my own with mates scraping the footboards and pissing of plastic rocket owners:moped::moped: just have fun whatever you ride

·
Registered
22 Posts
Enjoy the Muscle! I have about 1200 miles on mine and wouldn't think of getting rid of it. I didn't sell my 95 Softail Custom b/c I wanted to be sure I liked the V-rod. I put 50 miles on the Softail today and it will be the first to go. It feels like i'm towing an elephant on a trailer with flat tires. The Muscle is incredible.:notworth:

·
Registered Boozer
1,529 Posts
rajvirdee, you have made an excellent choice. welcome to the cult.

I have more fun on my F than any other bike I have owned. (Honda Nighthawk, Honda Magna, HD Dyna Streetbob)

Let the good times roll.

·
Registered
672 Posts
congrats!!! post some pics when u get it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi guys

Just a quick update - my Fatboy was traded in today :(

Was my first bike and had awesome memories - hope I've done the right thing...

3-4 weeks and the Muscle will be here !

Can't wait

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
so.... you used to "ride" a fat boy and now you're riding a muscle :hidebeh::

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I know what a bummer !

Never mind - something to polish and admire over the winter...

Vivid VRSCF - that great to hear thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts