Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My name is Dieter, and I'm addicted... to Motorcycles
It all started when I was a young kid, but the addiction really kicked in when I bought my first Harley when I was 21 (the legal age to drive bikes here).
It didn't take long before I put the cutting wheel into that 'nice' stock '00 Sportster and since then it had seen lots of forms (at the moment, the engine is sitting in an old ironhead Hardtail frame, with a +10" springer)
me and the Sporty

By now I also own a 1950 Panhead, that I'm still working on (but getting close to finishing it)

And (otherwise I woudn't be much here) I also have a 2002 V Rod to my disposal. It's a company bike i get to use. It speaks for itself that also that bike isn't quit standard (picture comes soon).

Apart from riding these bikes, I'm crazy about Sweden and go there as much as possible (yes, on the bike).
Photography is another hobby of mine witch has cost me quit some money.

To finance all that, I work in a Motorcycle shop as mechanic. We do mostly nearly new Harley's (Maintenance and customizations), Royal Enfield, we are the BeNeLux dealer for Walz Hardcore Cycles and also dealer for Headbanger Motorcycles.

So.. that's me!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Dieter.

Didn't know you were allowed to ride bikes in Belgium and where is Sweden again.

Joking of course love the panhead.

Welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts