Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Sturgis free oil change will be set up again this year on Juction ave in Sturgis!!! Just bring your oil and filter monday thru thursday 9am till 4pm and we will take care of the rest.I will be on hand changing oil so your V-RODS will be in good hands we also have FREE bottled water,So you can just stop by to say hi. Look for the white signs with big red letters.We will also have discount coupons for the AHDRA drag race on Saturday and Sunday the 14th & 15th at Sturgis Dragway come on out watch Me race!!!:moped:

Hope to see you there,
Rich V

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Not that I am going to make it to Sturgis just a comment that not only did I buy a great bike but, that the people on this forum offer so much for so little in return.:notworth:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,386 Posts
Not that I am going to make it to Sturgis just a comment that not only did I buy a great bike but, that the people on this forum offer so much for so little in return.:notworth:
:them: and Rich is one of those guys, having personally met him several times down in Rockingham and I am always made to feel welcome around his race trailer and bikes and Rich is always sharing whatever he is cooking on the grill.. :notworth:

·
JESUS IS LORD
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Were leaving in the morning for Sturgis hope to see you out there.
The address is 1638 juction ave Sturgis SD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts