Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in seeing what their VROD can do, LIberty Harley Davidson in Rahway New Jersey will be Hosting a free DYNO SHOOTOUT on Saturday, Sept 22nd from 9am til 4pm. Their will be 12 slots available and those wishing to participate will have to register in advance. The slots will be reserved like appointments by time so you won't have to wait around all day but you can't be late either so give the service guys a call A.S.A.P. to secure a slot. The winner will be entered as a quarter finalist and will compete against other quarter final winners at next years annual championship.Quarter finalists will also be recongnized in the store on their Dyno Champions plaque.
This date is also their open house party and the Buell Demo Truck will be set up for rides all day as well as a free barbeque for all in attendance. The pnone number to register is 732-381-2400 menu option 3 and register with the service guys. The address is 12 west Milton ave in rahway New Jersey. Those unfamiliar with the address can try Mapquest or call the store for directions. It's about 5 minutes from the Jersey Tpke exit 13 and about 10 minutes from the Garden State exit 131 or 135 and about 1/2 mile from route 1

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
I would love to attend, but I will be at the KC Rally that weekend. BTW: what happened to you yesterday? I never heard from you.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Would luv to attend, but way to far North for me. Is it starting to snow up there yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts