Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a fat bloke on the back of your bike for 50 miles, drop them off and go solo........

V-Rod will seem like you had a turbo fitted. :angeldev:

·
Registered
375 Posts
i think i'd opt for a fat chick. having an overweight 'bloke' on the back of my ride isn't going to happen. besides fat girls need love too....just more of it!!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
there will be no "double dicking" on my bikes! EVER

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
VenomousSVT said:
there will be no "double dicking" on my bikes! EVER
Whoa!!! you've got issues my friend...... a fat bloke on the back of my bike does NOT constitute a "no lube" session! :barf:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
chunk said:
Whoa!!! you've got issues my friend...... a fat bloke on the back of my bike does NOT constitute a "no lube" session! :barf:
why do I have issues? I said simply that I would not be "double dicking". Translated: I wouldnt ever be riding another guy on my bike. IMHO if anyone has a problem it is you for riding another dude on your bike :barf:

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VenomousSVT said:
I wouldnt ever be riding another guy on my bike:
I would hope not, "riding" another guy on your bike could be cold for your ass!!, unless you're a taker, not a giver? ..... or a spanker? :spank:

I was simply referrring to a passenger, or a pillion, you seem to be discussing a HOLE other subject...

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
i can be more vulgar on the subject but I was trying to remain cordial about it. Apparently you seem to continue to insult me by contradicting my way of saying something in a polite manor. If being completely blunt is what you need then I will be very happy to oblige.

·
Wind Up Merchant
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VenomousSVT said:
i can be more vulgar on the subject but I was trying to remain cordial about it. Apparently you seem to continue to insult me by contradicting my way of saying something in a polite manor. If being completely blunt is what you need then I will be very happy to oblige.
Mate, get a grip! your comment of "double dicking" is so easy to take the piss out of, Jesus H!, look at it..... "double dicking"! it's hardly reference to a pillion passenger is it!

and with regards to "IMHO if anyone has a problem it is you for riding another dude on your bike"............ heaven help anyone near you who needs a lift in a crisis, you'd leave them stranded with that dumb ass logic!

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
chunk said:
Mate, get a grip! your comment of "double dicking" is so easy to take the piss out of, Jesus H!, look at it..... "double dicking"! it's hardly reference to a pillion passenger is it!

and with regards to "IMHO if anyone has a problem it is you for riding another dude on your bike"............ heaven help anyone near you who needs a lift in a crisis, you'd leave them stranded with that dumb ass logic!
it is a reference to having a passenger with a dick though... if you are a man and your passenger is a man that would be one too many dicks on a bike... note the term double=two

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
chunk said:
I have been in that situation before.... we called a friend with a trailor before we even considered riding two men on a bike.

·
Premium Member
4,958 Posts
vrscd_buTcHEr said:
i think i'd opt for a fat chick. having an overweight 'bloke' on the back of my ride isn't going to happen. besides fat girls need love too....just more of it!!

There is another advantage to this, back seat love.

There has never been a recorded case of a bike being stolen, even at the raunchiest bar, when it was laft outside, with a "fat chick" sittin on it. Insurance companys suggest you can even leave your jacket etc on the bike if said "fat chick" has a maximum of 3 teeth.

·
Registered
339 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
I have been in that situation before.... we called a friend with a trailor before we even considered riding two men on a bike.
Hummmm, guess it takes a real biker to ride with another man on his bike.

Years ago on the way back from Laughlin one of the bikes broke down, 200 miles from home. A tow truck was called for the bike and taken to the nearest dealer. The stranded guy was given a lift home by one of the other guys. Thank God not everyone has a problem riding with another guy on the back.

Funny, in Sturgis I noticed a lot of bikes with 2 guys on them. Again, I guess it doesn't bother real bikers or real men.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
While I don't ever want to have to ride with another guy on a bike if it was the only way to get one of us home then I would. Whether it be me or someone else that needed the lift.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have to chime in here w/a funny story...my cousin's battery went out on him 20 minutes away from the stealer. Another buddy that was riding w/him gave him a ride to the stealer. I was there because they were having an open house, so when the guy's show up w/out my cousin I asked where he is. They dropped him off a half mile before the dealer. Said he was'nt riding up in there w/a dude on the back :rofl: No double dangler riding here :deal:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Frankjake said:
Hummmm, guess it takes a real biker to ride with another man on his bike.

Years ago on the way back from Laughlin one of the bikes broke down, 200 miles from home. A tow truck was called for the bike and taken to the nearest dealer. The stranded guy was given a lift home by one of the other guys. Thank God not everyone has a problem riding with another guy on the back.

Funny, in Sturgis I noticed a lot of bikes with 2 guys on them. Again, I guess it doesn't bother real bikers or real men.
for the record, let me set some things straight.. if I went to KC and my bike broke, I wouldnt like it but I would ride with someone back to our destination... if the same thing happened to a friend, they could ride with me...

however that is a last resort for me, it has nothing to do with being a real biker, or being a real man. I can assure you at only 28 years old I have way more than 100,000 miles under my ass on 2 wheels, I think I can handle being a real biker. I have ridden for hours in the rain with no jacket, and hours in 100* weather with full leathers on. As for being a real man, I guess that is all a matter of opinion. The fact that I dont want another man on my bike has nothing to do with my sexuality or how sure I am of it either.

I wouldnt ride on a bike with another man for the same reason I would ride a vrod with a windshield or saddlebags. I think two men on a bike looks retarded and a little silly to boot. I think bags, and a windshield does too. That is my opinion and I am entitled to that. If you want a windshield on your bike thats your opinion, I dont have to like it but then again, I dont have to ride it either. Just because I would rather wait for an hour on a ride before riding 2 up with another man doesnt give you ANY grounds to say how much less of a man or bike that makes me.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts