Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the part# for '03 frame touch-up paint? I scraped the bottom of my frame on a speed bump :sad: Thanks -

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Let me know how you touch up the frame and if it turns out good. I have some bad spots from the air box cover.

·
Submariner
186 Posts
npicklo said:
Let me know how you touch up the frame and if it turns out good. I have some bad spots from the air box cover.
I'm even less of a paint guy than I am a mechanic, but if you take a napkin and twist it to get a nice point, that makes an excellent medium for the paint and doesn't leave lines.

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since mine is on the bottom of the frame, I'll probably just clean it up and brush on the paint without too much concern. I just need it to be sealed. I had a couple spots under the front of my stock seat that were showing rub marks also. Today, I bought some thick, clear tape (kind of like what is below the ignition switch). I just put a small piece on each side to protect the frame's paint.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Can I get it in the gallon??? I tend to loose some paint on anything I go over and this would come in handy!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts