Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a dealership that has just changed hands to a new owner yesterday. On the showroom floor they have two unsold 05 SE's, an orange and a cherry. The tags on them had a price of $21,600 but the ink was really faded, they had been hanging there like that a long time. The dealer name is now Hamilton HD, it was Hamlin HD. It's located in Sturgis Michigan.I wasn't able to talk to the new owner myself but one of the guy's I rode over there with knows him and said he was told he really wants to get these two bikes off his floor.

·
Registered
616 Posts
They will be there for a lot longer, at that price, in my opinion. My local paper has had an ad running for months for an 06 SE VRod with PM wheels, Corbin seat and very low miles. $19,500. Heck, the wheels and seat easily cost $2000.00 and he isnt getting any takers.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
He should raffle them off for charity now. The new VR models have the same motor, bigger gas tank, ABS brakes option, and for less money!

If he wants to get rid of them, he knows what to do....price it fairly.

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
HokieRich said:
They will be there for a lot longer, at that price, in my opinion. My local paper has had an ad running for months for an 06 SE VRod with PM wheels, Corbin seat and very low miles. $19,500. Heck, the wheels and seat easily cost $2000.00 and he isnt getting any takers.
Do you know what color it is?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
SEFATBOY06 said:
Do you know what color it is?
2nd sentence stats the following:
"On the showroom floor they have two unsold 05 SE's, an orange and a cherry. "

I would absolutely love to own the orange one.:broke:

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
HokieRich said:
Dont know. But if you are interested I can call and find out. Later.
If you would send me the # that would be great. Thanks Alot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts