Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
Just click the link on the left side of the home page.
I think he means at check out. The link works fine, but I wasn't sure how to check out either.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
To the right of each item is an "add to cart" button that will take you to the Paypal website so you can pay.

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
To the right of each item is an "add to cart" button that will take you to the Paypal website so you can pay.
lol...sounding kinda blonde, huh?! I was trying to buy something a while back and I remember I got stuck - didn't show how to pay or something so I gave up!

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
violet said:
lol...sounding kinda blonde, huh?! I was trying to buy something a while back and I remember I got stuck - didn't show how to pay or something so I gave up!

Anytime a lady ask for help I'm eager to oblige. Even if she is 3k miles away and married. :D

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
Well, thanks! Unfortunately there isn't much bling in the store these days - only mechanical stuff and some guys shirts...now if there was some bling.......but thank you for offering!

·
Vrodder since 2004
4,514 Posts
on the home page, scroll down, on the left there is a very small link that says 1130cc gear

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Well, it is the 3rd box down on the left column. It is labeled "1130cc.com Gear"

Link here for the lazy. Buy me a Turbo while you're in there!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts