Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any rules or bylaws publicly available to members of the forum?

Whether or not this is true, it appears to me that people get thrown off this forum by the men/women in black suits without a full explanation why. I understand the appropriateness of keeping issues private, but when the people who are being thrown off are voicing confusion, there seems to be a lot of gray area here.

How do we not break rules that we not know to exist? Or have I missed that public information?

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts

Forum Rules:

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of 1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. Any files, photos or other items you upload to the forum will be considered property of the forum. All post and information you post on this forum will be considered property of the forum and you do so knowing it will be available to the general public.

The management of 1130cc.com reserves the right to limit links to known hate sites of the owner or the forum itself. Posting of published restricted links will be considered a violation of the rules and may be subject to termination of your account and blocking access of your IP.

By creating an account on this site, you may receive automated reminders regarding your account status from the forum administrators from time to time. If you wish to stop receiving these messages, you may do so in your user control panel (USER CP) by disabling "Receive messages from Administrators".

For additional help or questions regarding your account, please us the "Contact Us" page to contact the forum staff

Thanks Administration 1130cc.com

·
myvrodrocks
6,021 Posts
From motorcycle.com:

Rules of Conduct

By participating in the Forums, including the posting of content and sending of Private Messages, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:

1. Is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by the Terms of Service, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
2. Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, "spamming," chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by VerticalScope Inc. in its sole discretion;
3. Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
4. Intentionally interferes with the operation of the Forum or with a fellow user's message box, without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
5. Impersonates any person or entity, including a VerticalScope Inc. employee or forges any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous re-mailers.
6. Attacks or insults another Forum user or moderator;
7. Suggests or encourages illegal activity

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
for the record I have never even come Close to breaking any of the above rules.:hidesbeh:

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
You even claim to be free of "otherwise objectionable"??? :D

·
Non-stop-rider
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for posting them guys. Where did you find them?

Also, just for preventative measures can we try our best to keep any posts on topic. I know it's easy to get off track, I am pretty guilty of it myself. I just want to make sense of some things without the threat of this thread being closed or worse.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Thank you for posting them guys. Where did you find them?

Also, just for preventative measures can we try our best to keep any posts on topic. I know it's easy to get off track, I am pretty guilty of it myself. I just want to make sense of some things without the threat of this thread being closed or worse.
Actually threads that Would be closed down in the past now go on and on and on for weeks sometimes never getting closed down. The ones that Usually do now are the ones Started by people who state "I have been Banned and am back to say...." Its become incredibly "LAX" around here for sometime. Seems to coincide with the absence of RJ on the forum, He kept it nice and civil around here (as did Max and the early Mods of course but RJ was the Last one to do it).

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
I like boobies and beer!
Don't be hatin'!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Boobies are birds! Orinthology is protected.
Beer is from grain, so it is one of the four major food groups!

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts