Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
RICK
Joined
·
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to let everybody know how great this forum is compared to others. I'm a member of vtwin forum also. You have to pay for that forum to do posts, get attachments, and other things. Then, the people seem to be real stuck on proper everything. Heaven forbid if you post in the wrong spot or leave your caps on! I've seen them criticize the low # posted guys. Don't get me wrong, I like the site, but it make me realize how great 1130cc really is. The members go out of thier way to help everybody. Hats off to the best forum and best members on the planet!!:moped:
 

·
GA. BOY
Joined
·
2,462 Posts
it really is a great forum!
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
The forum is what we make it, I take pride in the fact that as big as we have gotten we still keep a little of the personal feeling that the forum started with. But it is the members that make or break any forum and these are some of the best people I have ever come across.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
504 Posts
yeah you're pretty right on rick. most of us are no-nonsense kind of people-that and the camaraderie i feel with the other members is why i like this forum so much
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Of all the forums I've ever visited(mostly automotive-related), this is far and away the best and the only one I've ever actually been an active member of.

Seems like the car forums (especially the import ones) are overwhelmingly populated by a bunch of internet tough guys and 12 year olds.
 

·
Sorry, danny1130
Joined
·
670 Posts
RNTRACING said:
I would like to let everybody know how great this forum is compared to others. I'm a member of vtwin forum also. You have to pay for that forum to do posts, get attachments, and other things. Then, the people seem to be real stuck on proper everything. Heaven forbid if you post in the wrong spot or leave your caps on! I've seen them criticize the low # posted guys. Don't get me wrong, I like the site, but it make me realize how great 1130cc really is. The members go out of thier way to help everybody. Hats off to the best forum and best members on the planet!!:moped:

This thread is pointless, it comes from a guy with only 158 POSTS

We can't possibly take him seriously??? (wait, what's my post count at?!)

I couldn't agree more RNTRACING ... best site I've encoutered during my time here on the web ... I've said this a million times but, thanks to everyone (special thanks to Max of course) for a forum that has taught me, kept me company and given my obsession with this damn bike even more meaning than I thought possible.

d
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
Lets all do our deed and donate to Max and his forum he created, for there is cost that he pays for that we dont see. Every penny helps as they say. Go to the home page and hit the BIG green button and make a donation.http://www.1130cc.com/?

I have to agree I am member of a few auto forums and its not nearly as fun as this one is. Good times are had by all here at 1130cc!
 

·
1130cc.comaholic
Joined
·
13,241 Posts
my life would suck without this forum :D work would seem to take longer, and I'd be even more :broke: I've saved money with the knowledge from this forum. This forum is great :thumb:
 

·
Part-time mod
Joined
·
10,859 Posts
lakedrunk said:
my life would suck without this forum :D work would seem to take longer, and I'd be even more :broke: I've saved money with the knowledge from this forum. This forum is great :thumb:
:them: Everyone I've met and ridden with has been really great! It's very refreshing to find people from all walks of live that share a common interest and who willingly participate in group meetings. I thought I was pretty strange for riding 16 hours to go to MWTII, but then I was really shocked and amazed that folks travelled up to 12 hours and from as far away as Pennsylvania, Delaware, Illinois, Ohio, and Florida to just get together for a couple days last weekend. I can't even imagine what KC is going to be like!!! This place rocks!!!

:grouphug
 

·
brett
Joined
·
9,338 Posts
so far in 6 months people on this forum have helped me out so much i have physically save thousands of dollars by doing it myself rather than paying out to the useless tech at my dealer that stuffs up other things every time he touches my bike, not to mention the forum got me going when i was to scared to ride my bike cos some di###head left off the breather hose and let oil spray down my bike,me being a panic merchant i would have opened up my wallet for a tow truck ,but thanks to a laptop and this forum ,cost me nothing,,,,,to me this forum and helpful members have made my bike ,that much enjoyable cos im not a good mechanic or typist ,,,,lol but every one always talks to you in easy terms,that doesnt make you feel like a fool,,,,unlike the dealers that leave me baffled every time they open up there mouth.,nothing gives me more pleasure than going to the dealer armed with advise from you guys here and looking them in the face and going,,,,nahhhh your incorrect,,,lol ,,,,geee they like that dont they,,,i cant say a big enough thankyou to every one i have had contact with here ,,even the poor people trying to help me with a stupid map for my bike,,,damn sert,,,,thanks rick for this post and your help as well,,,,THANKYOU,,,,on the down side im a bit confused within cos i find myself staring at some of these avatars thinking bad things,,,,lol,,,,night mare, lux,,,posrod ,,,katemoss,,,its not healthy,,,,,lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,534 Posts
This place is great. Thanks Max and the rest of the great members here.
 

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
Joined
·
1,271 Posts
yea, what she said.
If you think the forum is great, ya outta get together with these guys (gals) in person. I've had the opportunity to hang with a group at the ROT rally, at the Dragon, and here in Maryland and everyone has always been great.

NightMare said:
:them: Everyone I've met and ridden with has been really great! It's very refreshing to find people from all walks of live that share a common interest and who willingly participate in group meetings. I thought I was pretty strange for riding 16 hours to go to MWTII, but then I was really shocked and amazed that folks travelled up to 12 hours and from as far away as Pennsylvania, Delaware, Illinois, Ohio, and Florida to just get together for a couple days last weekend. I can't even imagine what KC is going to be like!!! This place rocks!!!

:grouphug
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top