Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these mounted to their bike, or at least seen one in person?

http://www.formotionproducts.com/powerpod.htm

A power outlet on the bike would be VERY handy for longer trips to power items such as an MP3 player, GPS, cell phone, etc. However, I haven't done anything in this regard because I didn't want it to be visible.

From what I can tell from Formotion's web site it looks like they've done a decent job disguising the power outlet and making it fairly easy to mount.

Without having my bike near me I can't off-hand picture a place to mount this thing. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or would this thing simply look like a POS on the bike?

Craig

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I mounted a socket beside the key, for a while. Finally removed it though. When I needed it was for the GPS, which I mounted in a tank bag. Finally figured I can put the socket in the bag when I had it mounted. I hooked it to the battery minder which tucks up just in front of the seat on the right side.

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I do decide I nead one bad enough I might have to make it removal like you did Daniii. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts