Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a trip to France or Belgium in september?
Bruges looks a possibility but seems to be limited to 3 double bedroom places at around £750 for the week.
There's also a 4 bedroom place at Saint Hubert at £400 for the week.....

Steve

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Steve, sorry I cant make it as I am off to France mid Sept for a long weekend with my eldest.

If you opt for Brugge let me know as I can probably save you some money on hotels etc. The Novotel Centrum (not the out of town one) is usually good value, well located and has secure underground parking:)

Let me know if you need any help; I also have details of a bikers only hotel which looks funky so I can dig that out too.

Jon

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah , I was thinking of self catering type places for those evening bbq's and suit yourself atmosphere. Use it as an evening base and go for rideouts during the day.
South Belgium looks like you could do 4 countries in one day's gentle bimble round the countryside stopping for wine and cheese for lunch and back to base for Leffe and sausages in the evening :)

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
not able to do anything else foreign this year. mr and mrs cheweys world tour of yorkshire starts next sunday.

·
www.badpenny.org
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Aaaarrrrgggghhh:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts