Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Billy
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 ford 4 door pick-up. i need a cover for the bed.I want a hard cover versus canvas for security. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
168 Posts
on my SuperCrew I had a fiberglass SnugTop. It was very nice as it was carpeted and had lights. But I did pay close to a grand for it.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I had a Lund on my previous truck and an ARE on my current one. The Lund was squeaky but quick greasing of the moving parts took care of that.

There isn't much difference between the two. The obvious downside to the hard cover is that its a PITA when you need to haul something taller than the box. If you don't anticipate ever needing to do that the security of being able to lock it is pretty nice.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Diamond back, diamond back, diamond back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tough as sh!t. Definatley worth the money. I get compliments all the time. And yess im tyoing in caps for a reason. I got mine line-xd also AND HEY FATBOY IF YOU WANNA SEE IT SOME TIME LEMME KNOW AND WE CAN MEET UP. IM UP THE ROAD.

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts

·
09 vrscf
203 Posts
My last truck had an Undercover hard tonneau cover. Made of plastic which matched the trim on the truck pretty good. Weighed less than 60lbs. Was nice, I could take it off in less than 2 minutes and hang it on the wall (they provided hooks) by myself. My next truck will definitely have one again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts