Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The FREAK
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out!!! My brother in law bought some exhaust tips from autozone, made some small cuts.....Presto!...."force street pipe-look-a-likes!" for about $20.00

Seen them work this weekend..sounds great..Looks Good!!!:dance:
 

·
The FREAK
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Buying me a set!!

Going to try it in the next few weeks...Keeping my stock pipes.. just in case. He replaced his screamin eagle stock pipes for $20.00 exhust tips from Autozone!!!!
 

·
I'm With Stupid
Joined
·
966 Posts
Anyone going to tell him? :rofl2:
 

·
WHATEVER
Joined
·
3,739 Posts
Cheatin I am really surprised that after 5 years you have never thought of this, must be the old age setting in!
 

·
WHATEVER
Joined
·
3,739 Posts
bjeffery said:
Check this out!!! My brother in law bought some exhaust tips from autozone, made some small cuts.....Presto!...."force street pipe-look-a-likes!" for about $20.00

Seen them work this weekend..sounds great..Looks Good!!!:dance:
Got pics and a link?
 

·
The FREAK
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
???

robbwest said:
Anyone going to tell him? :rofl2:
Tell me what? I seen them in person this weekend. as of matter of fact on two different bikes... Harley & Honda VTX 1300.. If you say they dont work, then i must have been dreaming..:D
 

·
I'm With Stupid
Joined
·
966 Posts
bjeffery said:
Tell me what? I seen them in person this weekend. as of matter of fact on two different bikes... Harley & Honda VTX 1300.. If you say they dont work, then i must have been dreaming..:D
You weren't dreaming as I'm sure they look, sound and work great (with a proper tune). We were chuckling at Cheatin's response since he did this long ago (I think he was the first) and there have been many posts about it. If anything you should feel honored as apparently great minds think alike. :thumb
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
robbwest said:
You weren't dreaming as I'm sure they look, sound and work great (with a proper tune). We were chuckling at Cheatin's response since he did this long ago (I think he was the first) and there have been many posts about it. If anything you ahould feel honored as apparently great minds think alike. :thumb
Yeah, I wasn't bustin' any ass here. I think it's cool, believe me! :D
 

·
The FREAK
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tune>...?

How much tuning involved, What type of tune? He slapped them on and there he went...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
bjeffery said:
How much tuning involved, What type of tune? He slapped them on and there he went...
Try some rock and roll, that shit really gets me goin'! :angeldev: Probably a power commander or a RT or magic black box of your choice or else it will be pretty lean and pop and fart a lot.
 

·
The FREAK
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steppin on Toes..

:notworth: Sorry for the post..didnt know it was out there.. Great information CHEATIN...!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,036 Posts
bjeffery said:
:notworth: Sorry for the post..didnt know it was out there.. Great information CHEATIN...!!
Nah man, nuthin' to be sorry about. That's what this place is all about anyways. Now, start selling them on Ebay and give Todd a run for his money.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top