Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon Ladies and Gents
Just a quicky to clear something up,(and this is subjective of course regards which module people prefer),..After trawling through the posts I just wanted a definitive opinion ,on set up using the above ,to dyno or not to dyno ?..is it really necessary with auto tune...

Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pipes are on,used fuelpack map for tab/widow slip ons,Some light decel pop now and again ,nothing major,and strangely smoother at low speed around town which I didn't expect,and they sound the dogs danglies too,so in answer to my own question,if your not changing to a full system and are just using straight pipes on the stock cat/headers,(which creates quite alot of back pressure )along with high flow filter, a basic fuel module will get you by nicely,yea i could fine tune after spending silly money on a dyno tune and a pv but in
my humble opinion there's a big difference between want and need ,do I NEED one,...not really...

Attachments

·
VRSC est -03
2,578 Posts
There are some things that are good in life: like a coffee in the morning, a shower after a dusty job and easy money ... I would include a dyno session to an experienced operator, for peace of mind. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts