Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon Ladies and Gents
Just a quicky to clear something up,(and this is subjective of course regards which module people prefer),..After trawling through the posts I just wanted a definitive opinion ,on set up using the above ,to dyno or not to dyno ?..is it really necessary with auto tune...

Cheers

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pipes are on,used fuelpack map for tab/widow slip ons,Some light decel pop now and again ,nothing major,and strangely smoother at low speed around town which I didn't expect,and they sound the dogs danglies too,so in answer to my own question,if your not changing to a full system and are just using straight pipes on the stock cat/headers,(which creates quite alot of back pressure )along with high flow filter, a basic fuel module will get you by nicely,yea i could fine tune after spending silly money on a dyno tune and a pv but in
my humble opinion there's a big difference between want and need ,do I NEED one,...not really...

Attachments

·
VRSC est -03
2,627 Posts
There are some things that are good in life: like a coffee in the morning, a shower after a dusty job and easy money ... I would include a dyno session to an experienced operator, for peace of mind. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my humble opinion has just had to eat a big slice of the proverbial pie,..splurged on PC 5 as she's just running to hot n cooking my leg,even worse 2 up with the mrs,..fair play to dynojet for writing me a custom map ,..will update when fitted ,delivery imminent 🤤

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Waited over a month on PCV,payed for an apparent in stock item and surprise surprise was then told it had to be ordered in,proper piss take,..right winge over its here, map installed and ready to fit...after reading various info on weither to use the O2 eliminators or not,am i right in saying that I should use otherwise the ecu will keep over riding commands from the pcv ?,can someone clarify ...cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts